Welcome to our INNOTRANS 2022 web page
Thank you for visiting the DA-Group booth at the Innotrans 2022 exhibition!
Hope the fair was beneficial for you. Below are the material we presented of our Passenger Information Systems.
What to expect of a smart PIs system?
- Passenger safety and satisfaction are the important goals of public transportation operators and manufacturers
- Open IP system enables integration with third-party devices
- Public transport displays must meet quality standards to ensure high quality cooperation with partners and advertisers
- System and products needs to have a long lifetime and low maintenance costs
DA-Group can provide you:
- Driver information and display systems, which are designed to increase passenger comfort and safety
- Vehicle computer which works as a part of the network, controlling all devices in an open IP network,such as:
- Displays (LED, LCD, RGB)
- User/driver interfaces
- CCTV and PA systems
- Third-party devices, such as cameras and speakers, can be connected to the system
- This is particularly important in retrofitting projects
- Passenger information displays can be easily tailored to specific needs, also in the modernisation of existing rolling stock
- Advertising campaigns can be displayed on the vehicle screens together with passenger information
- The ruggedized displays are designed to withstand extreme conditions, both indoor and outdoor use
Download our brochure: Onboard Passenger Information Systems »